Saturday, February 19, 2011

...the fault lied in your eyes

I am running toward everything and anything...
I can get my hands on that will support my efforts to fulfill my dreams.

I AM TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

In simple terms...

I am about to exceed previous expectations, knock down unforeseen walls, and walk down untravelled paths. I am about to make MY dream a reality. I am about to get mine because of one reason, I want it!

Everyday is another step closer, another moment of hesitation overwhelmed with courage in the impossible. Everyday is getting me there and every night is pushing me closer. I don't know what it is. I know I am afraid of what tomorrow brings but I am also excited. I have my doubts but they are society driven and not personally supported.

I know what I know and I don't know what I don't know....
and I know I WILL MAKE IT. 

I have no reason not to. I have no reason to turn around. I have nothing to fall on. I am in the process of building. An unfinished house is not a home but a failed attempt to but in the time for what you wanted.

I am putting myself in those places I think I need to be.
Presenting myself the best I know how...genuine.

Everyday I remind myself of the next BIG goal and then the vision afterwards. 
Everyday is a painful reminder that I am not there yet.
Everyday is a joyous recognition that the journey is the most fulfilling part. 

Everyday I hope....Everyday I wish....Everyday I dream....
Everyday I close my eyes and imagine...
That today is finally that day....
The day my feet begin to walk down another unwritten path

Everyday I look at the world around me....I see their dying soles....
the forgetful appreciations for life...

Everyday I see I understand that the fault lied in your eyes when you told me you wanted it...your passion had died...your wishes had faded...and youve been "awake" too long to actually dream

Everyday the person I don't want to be is looking at the person I dream of being
        motivating....intimidating...she has the fire in her eyes...borderline tears...   
                because she knows I WILL leave her behind

No comments:

Post a Comment