Thursday, February 17, 2011

...give me 10 minutes

You never think you are missing something until you build up the courage take a moment and lose it. In your honesty you recognize how important it is to you and from that point on are driven to never actually lose it, to keep it as close as possible.

Well, that is you, at least I think.


I have never been one to hold back but when it comes to real things, I am a coward. I can't handle the suspense and mystery. I can't handled the feeling of looking over the cliff hoping I don't fall. (But at least I stepped up in a quite storm kind of way.)

I am waiting to exhale in your arms. (If you will have me)

There are those that make you smile, then there are those that are your smile.

[Part of me wishes you would find this one day.
-------Part of me wishes it was good "etiquette" to put it all in one basket
--------------Part of me wishes I could just send it to you in words. (I love words). ]

I hope one day I won't wish you'd read my letters, but instead write them with me.


You'd understand so much.

It would explain my nervousness, my forwardness, my excitement, my passiveness.

It would explain me with you. 

Can I really be that scared? This is sad.

Hypocrite signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment