Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...maybe in the morning

The sunrises and the sunsets. There is asymmetric symmetry in how the world works and how it turns. Today I believed in myself and now I am not sure what I believe in. I don't know where I am heading or who I am going to be the next time the sun sets and the following moment the sun rises. I am trying to make sense of my confusion. Trying to decipher through the mess of my own circumstances. I am trying and I feel that some moments I am failing. HARD. But I don't know what to do about it. I don't know if I can do anything about it. I just want what I want with the security of knowing I will get it. Maybe I am working to hard for something I won't get.

Someone once said "once something good is happening in your life then something else takes the counter and falls apart". Does this apply to friendships? Maybe even education?

I really think I am going in the right direction. I really think I am working toward something I want. But I don't think it will be as straightforward as I hope. I think that I will have to take an unconventional path in order to end up where I thought I would be originally. Do I have time for that? What is time?

Maybe I will understand in the morning. Maybe I will be able to get out of bed and just know what's going on. Maybe I will be stepping in the right direction. Maybe I won't fall on my a** and lay there hysterically. Maybe I will jump high and run fast in the way of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment