Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 3 of 50 days of summer

This day was one of the task days. The day I would be very productive. My main thing today was my med school application. The information part,  a lot of typing and rambling about what I have done. The first step at least, next I need to review what I wrote and make it sound legit. Along with the information part I ordered my transcript so that they can tell me how not so good my grades are. But I dont care Im still applying.

Other than my application. I was hot, really hot today!! So I tried to stay out the heat. To top it all off watched some more Prison Break. I am semidetermined to finished the series this summer. Watching series on Neflix is so much better than waiting weekly. But I am mad at Netflix for doubling their price.


No comments:

Post a Comment