Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 4 of 50 days of summer

The Ann Arbor Art Fair is underway and every where. There are a lot of sales at local places but the art fair itself is expensive. I thought about buying something but they line was too long and not worth the sale. The biggest thing is that it is so so hot this week. Like 90 plus. I met up with a good friend today and just caught up talking about random stuff from school to life to friends. There are some people that you know will be in your life for a long time. People who arent just characters in a chapter but potentially part of the novel. I love good friends!




I even made dinner today. Cooking in the summer is fun because I have the time but not fun its adding heat to heat. I like doing things when a sudden urge comes to me. It probably gets me most of the stupid problems I have but it always gives me peace and ease at the same time because I am doing what I want when I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment