Saturday, January 8, 2011

...eagles dont hang with chickens

DREAM BIG or go home!!!

It's that simple! If everyone is so reluctant to try and fail then no success will ever come from a situation. So I put myself out there, in an uncomfortable position to get what I wanted. I thought that the people around me, black, white, old, and young, deserved an opportunity to be motivated to get what they wanted, no matter their situation.

Reluctance is the death of our society! 

Can you ever fail too much? That's like asking, can you ever learn too much? Life is a classroom and you miss everything if you arrive too late, you fail if you dont try, and you die if you are content with failing. I am not going to sugar coat the truth. No one has time for that.

If you arent trying to make a difference and add value then you are failing at your purpose in life, whatever that may be. Dont sell yourself short before you even start reach for the "dream/hope/goal".

I know what I want and what I have conflict with each other. Like oil and water they dont quite blend. I am not going to waste my time shaking it up with the hopes of making a homogenous mixture. No, I dont have time for that. My glass will be half full of what I want and I will continue to fill it with what I always need.

No comments:

Post a Comment