Monday, January 3, 2011

...seven seconds til take off

if you're not working with me, you're working against me

I always have this feeling that if anything good or bad were to happen then it would happen in seven seconds. Seven, the unlucky lucky number. I am not cautious because I always think something bad will happen. No. I am cautious because I can't help but wonder what's next. What should I be prepared for? Would it help to be prepared? What is preparation anyway? And with caution, I am accompanied by fear. I am scared. It's that easy.

I do want it. Whatever it eventually is? I have my ideas but it's so out of my control and in my control at the same time that I am going crazy.


Conveniently uncomfortable is the story of my life. 


A teetering balancing act that continues to pick up the pieces...i am trying...i am a working progress. If tomorrow wasn't so cloudy then maybe I could have more confidence in the coming ticks. But no. I keep stumbling between today hoping i will fall into the moment of my life. I only have seven seconds til take off...what will i do? what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment